Trading Participation Fees
Update : Aug. 08, 2012
Trading participation fees refer to fees paid by trading participants to TSE.
The fees consist of the following six types.
- Basic fees (based on the classification of the trading qualification held)
- Trading fees (based on trading value (volume))
- Access fees (based on the number of orders placed)
- Trading system facility usage fees (based on the status of use of trading systems)
- Give-up fees (based on trading volume of futures and options contracts resulting from completion of give-up)
- Position transfer fees (based on trading volume of futures contracts executed by position transfers)
|Trading Participation Fees