If I sell shares on the TSE market, will I have to physically bring the share certificates to TSE, or deliver them to the buyer?

Update : Jun. 22, 2012



No. All the listed domestic shares are dematerialized and their balance is registered at the Japan Securities Depository Center (JASDEC). All the transactions of Japanese shares are settled by book-entry transfer between accounts, instead of physical delivery. Please consult your securities company for any necessary arrangements.

Top of Page