Update : Aug. 21, 2012
This report includes mainly the market statistics of securities traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. For details, please click here.
|Details of items included in the report|
This report is posted around 21st of each month and is available for 60 months.
(1) Figures less than the indicated unit are omitted, except in the case of averages and ratios, which are rounded to the nearest number. Total values, therefore, may not coincide with the aggregate of subdivided figures.
(2) Trading volume and trading value are calculated on a one-way basis, unless otherwise noted.
(3) Figures for stocks are those for common stocks unless otherwise noted.
(4) Overall stock statistics including the Mothers market and Mothers market statistics, excluding stock price indices, include TOKYO PRO Market-listed issues unless otherwise noted.
(5) In this report, bonds other than convertible bonds are called "Straight bonds".
(6) The symbols in the statistical tables are as follows.
[ 0 ] : Fractional or less than the unit
[ - ] : Nil or no value
[ r ] : Revised figures
[ p ] : Provisional figures
Should a revision be made to the report after it is available on the website, the TSE replaces the old PDF file with a revised one.
As a general rule, the TSE adds "r" to the revised parts and highlights them in the new file.
In the documents included in the printed "Monthly Statistics Report", the data of the following documents are available from other pages within the TSE website. Please note that these documents are therefore not included in this report.
Information Services Dept. (Monthly Statistics Report)
Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org