Update : May 26, 2011
[Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.]
TSE has decided on delisting and designation as Securities to Be Delisted as follows.
ART CORPORATION stock
(Code: 9030, Market Division: 1st Section)
|(2)Period of Designation as Securities to Be Delisted||From May 26, 2011 (Thu.) to Jun. 26, 2011 (Sun.)|
Jun. 27, 2011 (Mon.)
(Note) In cases where circumstances in which the company should be promptly delisted occur, TSE may change the period of designation as Securities to Be Delisted and the delisting date.
Securities Listing Regulations, Rule 601, Paragraph 1, Item 18
(due to falling under acquisition of all shares)
At the general shareholders meeting of ART CORPORATION held today, the following matters were approved.
(1) Changing the Company to a company that issues classified shares as specified in the Companies Act;
(2) Attaching a clause for acquiring all common shares that are issued by the Company; and
(3) In return for acquiring all stocks of the Company, allotment of other stocks of the Company (as a result, cash payment is scheduled).
Stocks of the same company will be excluded from securities in lieu of money for the following items from May 27, 2011 (Fri.) inclusive.
- Customer margin for margin trading and when-issued transactions
- Trading margin for when-issued transactions
- Trading participant security money
- Participant bond
DISCLAIMER: This translation may be used only for reference purposes. This English version is not an official translation of the original Japanese document. In cases where any differences occur between the English version and the original Japanese version, the Japanese version shall prevail. Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., Tokyo Stock Exchange Group, Inc., and/or Tokyo Stock Exchange Regulation shall individually or jointly accept no responsibility or liability for damage or loss caused by any error, inaccuracy, or misunderstanding with regard to this translation.
Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
Listed Company Services