Update : Jul. 25, 2012
[Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.]
TSE has decided on delisting and designation as Securities to Be Delisted as follows.
|(1) Issue Name||
Goodman Japan Limited stock
(Code: 8992, Market Division: Mothers)
|(2)Period of Designation as Securities to Be Delisted||From Jul. 25, 2012 (Wed.) to Aug. 26, 2012 (Sun.)|
Aug. 27, 2012 (Mon.)
(Note) In cases where circumstances in which the company should be promptly delisted occur, TSE may change the period of designation as Securities to Be Delisted and the delisting date.
|(4) Provision||Securities Listing Regulations, Rule 603, Paragraph 1, Item 6 (according to Securities Listing Regulations, Rule 601, Paragraph 1, Item 18) (due to falling under acquisition of all shares)|
The following items in the agenda have been approved in a resolution at the general shareholders meeting of Goodman Japan Limited (hereafter "the Company") held on Jun. 26, 2012.
(1) Changing the Company to a company that issues class shares as specified in the Companies Act;
(2) Attaching a clause for acquiring all common shares that are issued by the Company; and
(3) In return for acquiring all common shares of the Company, allotting a different class of shares in the Company (as a result, cash payment is scheduled).
In addition, the item containing content the same as the above (2) has been approved in a resolution at the classified stockholders’ meeting held today.
Stocks of the same company will be excluded from securities in lieu of money for the following items from Jul. 26, 2012 (Thu.) inclusive.
- Customer margin for margin trading and when-issued transactions
- Trading margin for when-issued transactions
- Trading participant security money
- Participant bond
DISCLAIMER: This translation may be used only for reference purposes. This English version is not an official translation of the original Japanese document. In cases where any differences occur between the English version and the original Japanese version, the Japanese version shall prevail. Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., Tokyo Stock Exchange Group, Inc., and/or Tokyo Stock Exchange Regulation shall individually or jointly accept no responsibility or liability for damage or loss caused by any error, inaccuracy, or misunderstanding with regard to this translation.
Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
Listed Company Services