Update : Dec. 18, 2012
[Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.]
TSE has decided on delisting and designation as Securities to Be Delisted as follows.
|(1) Issue Name||
NISSIN SERVICER CO.,LTD. stock
(Code:8426, Market Division: Mothers)
|(2)Period of Designation as Securities to Be Delisted||From Dec. 18, 2012 (Tue.) to Jan. 14, 2013 (Mon.)|
Jan. 15, 2013 (Tue.)
(Note) In cases where circumstances in which the company should be promptly delisted occur, TSE may change the period of designation as Securities to Be Delisted and the delisting date.
|(4) Provision||Securities Listing Regulations, Rule 603, Paragraph 1, Item 6 (according to Securities Listing Regulations, Rule 601, Paragraph 1, Item 18) (due to falling under acquisition of all shares)|
At the general shareholders meeting of NISSIN SERVICER CO.,LTD. (hereafter "the Company") held today, the following matters were approved.
(1) Changing the Company to a company that issues classified shares as specified in the Companies Act;
(2) Attaching a clause for acquiring all common shares that are issued by the Company; and
(3) In return for acquiring all common shares of the Company, allotting a different class of shares in the Company (as a result, cash payment is scheduled).
Stocks of the same company will be excluded from securities in lieu of money for the following items from Dec. 19, 2012 (Wed.) inclusive.
- Customer margin for margin trading and when-issued transactions
- Trading margin for when-issued transactions
- Trading participant security money
- Participant bond
DISCLAIMER: This translation may be used for reference purposes only. This English version is not an official translation of the original Japanese document. In cases where any differences occur between the English version and the original Japanese version, the Japanese version shall prevail. This translation is subject to change without notice. Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., Tokyo Stock Exchange Group, Inc., and/or Tokyo Stock Exchange Regulation shall individually or jointly accept no responsibility or liability for damage or loss caused by any error, inaccuracy, misunderstanding, or changes with regard to this translation.
Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
Planning & Coordination, Listed Company Services