Update : Aug. 01, 2013
[Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.]
Japan Exchange Group released Trading Overview in July 2013.
- In July 2013, average daily trading value of 1st Section domestic stocks was JPY 2.2623 trillion, exceeding JPY 2 trillion for 6 consecutive months since February 2013.
- Trading value on the ETF market was JPY 2.25 trillion (TSE and OSE combined), exceeding JPY 2 trillion for 3 consecutive months.
- Issues that were listed only on the former OSE or primarily traded on the OSE market, such as Nikkei Leveraged ETF (1570), GungHo Online Entertainment (3765), and Nintendo (7974), ranked highly in terms of auction trading value after market integration on July 16.
- Total derivatives trading volume on JPX for the month was 26,843,867 contracts.
- Monthly trading volume for the night session was 6,725,414 contracts. The ratio of night session to the day session trading volume was 38.5%.
- The number of Nikkei225 options contract months and that of strike prices were increased on July 16. As of the end of July, trading volume of these new contracts accounted for 18.1% of trading in Nikkei225 options.
Japan Exchange Group, Inc.