Update : Nov. 01, 2013
[Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.]
Japan Exchange Group released Trading Overview in October 2013.
- In October 2013, average daily trading value on the TSE 1st Section was JPY 2.1795 trillion.
- Monthly trading volume and value on Mothers both reached record highs of 2.14655 billion shares and JPY 4.0435 trillion.
- Monthly trading value of ETFs increased by JPY 71.2 billion to JPY 1.8090 trillion.
- In October 2013, total derivatives trading volume on JPX was 24,107,116 contracts.
- Monthly trading volume for the night session was 6,207,159 contracts. The ratio of night session to day session trading volume was 39.7%.
- Monthly trading volume of Nikkei 225 VI futures was 8,304 contracts, reaching a record high for the third consecutive month.
- Monthly trading volume of OSE DJIA futures was 5,652 contracts, a record high since the contracts were launched in May 2012.
The cash equity market is operated by TSE, while the derivatives market is operated by OSE and TSE.
The derivatives markets will be integrated under OSE on March 24, 2014.
Japan Exchange Group, Inc.