Update : Dec. 02, 2013
[Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.]
Japan Exchange Group released Trading Overview in November 2013.
- 1st Section average daily trading value was JPY 2.4860 trillion for November.
- Trading value for the ETF market in November was JPY 2.7102 trillion, the second highest level of the year following June.
- November trading value for the 2nd Section was JPY 0.4663 trillion, a 7-year record high.
- Total monthly trading volume for JPX Derivatives was 24,011,488 contracts.
- Trading volume for the night session in November reached 5,655,003 contracts. The ratio of night session to day session trading volume was 35.6%.
- Trading volume for DJIA Futures on OSE reached its second highest level at 4,690 contracts.
- Trading volume for the TSE individual securities option auction market was 79,826 contracts in November, a record high since the introduction of the Market Maker Scheme in October 2009.
The cash equity market is operated by TSE, while the derivatives market is operated by OSE and TSE.
The derivatives markets will be integrated under OSE on March 24, 2014.
Japan Exchange Group, Inc.