Update : May 01, 2014
[Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.]
Japan Exchange Group released Trading Overview in April 2014.
- The average daily trading volume for the 1st Section in April 2014 was JPY 1.9975 trillion.
- The trading value for the ETF market in April 2014 was JPY 2.1516 trillion, exceeding JPY 2 trillion for the sixth consecutive month since November 2013.
- Total trading volume for the JPX derivatives market in April was 20,702,912 contracts.
- Night session trading volume was 6,480,865 contracts, while the ratio of night session was 31.3%, the third highest on record.
- Trading volume of mini-TOPIX Futures reached 373,544 contracts, the third highest on record.
- Trading volume of Nikkei 225 VI futures reached 7,056 contracts, the third highest on record.
The cash equity market is operated by TSE, while the derivatives market is operated by OSE.
Japan Exchange Group, Inc.