Update : Aug. 01, 2014
[Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.]
Japan Exchange Group released Trading Overview in July 2014.
- In July 2014, daily average trading value for the TSE 1st Section was JPY 1.9527 trillion.
- In the ETF market, trading value in July was JPY 1.7597 trillion.
- For the TSE 2nd Section, trading value rose sharply by 119.1% from last month to JPY 621.7 billion, surging past JPY 600 billion for the first time in six months.
- For JASDAQ, monthly trading volume exceeded 3.7 billion shares, a new high since the TSE-OSE market integration.
- Trading volume in the derivatives market in July reached a total of 19,151,109 contracts.
- Trading volume for the night session was 5,689,391 contracts. The ratio of the night session was 29.7%.
- For Nikkei 225 VI futures, trading volume in July grew to 14,732 contracts, reaching a record high for the second consecutive month.
- For DJIA futures, monthly trading volume reached 6,780 contracts, the second-highest level on record.
The cash equity market is operated by TSE, while the derivatives market is operated by OSE.
Japan Exchange Group, Inc.