Update : May 12, 2008
(1) The number of listed shares includes the number of own shares.
(2) Officers include directors, accounting advisors, auditors, and executive officers in the event of a company with committees. This number also includes shares held in the officer share-ownership plan. Executive officers who are not directors at a company adopting an executive officer system are excluded.
(3) In the event of a resolution for the disposition of own shares, the number of the shares is subtracted.
(4) Out of these stocks, the following are included in tradable shares.
Out of shares held by those who individually own 10% or more of the listed shares, stocks deemed as "tradable shares" are as follows.
|Stocks deemed as tradable shares||Documents to be submitted|
|Stocks that are invested in investment trusts or pension trusts||"Table for shares invested in investment trusts, etc." which are sent from shareholder services agents|
|Other stocks included in trusts whose purpose is to be invested based on investment discretionary contracts, etc.||Certification issued by the nominee trust bank assuring that the shares are the ones described on the left column|
|Out of the stocks held by securities finance companies or financial instruments firms, those stocks related to margin trading||Certification issued by the nominee assuring that the shares are the ones for margin trading|
(1) The definition of the number of tradable shares is the same as the previous item.
(2) The number of listed shares includes own shares.
(3) The final price of the stocks (the most recent execution price on the previous day or before if no final price is quoted) during trading sessions at the TSE on the last day of the business year
* "Record date, etc." refers to the record date for the end of the first half of the business year, stock splits, etc.
* To calculate the market capitalization of tradable shares, the TSE uses the final price (the most recent execution price on the previous day or before if there is no final price) of the stock, etc. during TSE trading sessions on the day when the public offering / secondary offering or distribution with a quantitative restriction is made.