Update : Apr. 26, 2013
The base price of an OSE-listed stock on the integration date will be applied based on the final price or corresponding price on its listed market as of the business day before the integration date (i.e., July 12, 2013 (Fri.)) as follows.
Listed markets before integration
("and" indicates cross-listing)
|Reference market for final price or corresponding price on July 12, 2013 (Fri.)|
|OSE 1st or 2nd Section||OSE|
|OSE JASDAQ||OSE JASDAQ|
TSE and OSE main markets
(1st and/or 2nd Section)
|TSE main market and OSE JASDAQ||TSE; however, if listed on TSE JASDAQ after integration: OSE JASDAQ|
For OSE-listed issues, single-issue, basket, and closing price transactions on the integration date will be available from 8:20 a.m. based on the base price for the day.
However, for issues listed only on OSE, transactions based on previous day VWAP will not be available on the integration date.
The handling of base prices of foreign issues which are cross-listed on TSE will be similarly applied after integration to base prices of foreign issues which are cross-listed on OSE.
For foreign issues currently cross-listed on OSE, the base prices will be applied as follows.
- On the next business day following the integration date, it will be designated as an "issue whose base price will be applied based on the previous day's final price, etc. in the exchange market."
- The base price on the integration date will be the final price or corresponding price on OSE on July 12, 2013. (However, if such base price deviates significantly from the most recent price or corresponding price of the foreign security on its main foreign financial instruments exchange converted into yen before the start of the trading session on the integrate date, the base price will be changed to said most recent price converted into yen.)
- Since its main market is OSE, it will be handled in the same manner as a domestic stock.
- The base price will be the final price or corresponding price on TSE on the previous business day.
- As for the base price on the integration date, it will be the final price or corresponding price on OSE on July 12, 2013.
The trading units of OSE-listed venture funds, country funds, and foreign stocks after integration will be the trading units used at OSE.
The venture funds, country funds, and foreign stocks currently listed on OSE are as follows.
|Venture Business Investment Corporation||8720||10 units|
|Venture Revitalize Investment Inc.||8721||10 units|
|MORGAN STANLEY ASIA-PACIFIC FUND, INC.||8682||100 units|
|MediciNova, Inc.||4875||100 shares|